Public Posters - An Update

Here are some retaken photos of the posters I put up around downtown. Quite a few have been torn down, but some are still up! I found the only ones still up were the "I AM NOT A PETTING ZOO" and "NOT YOUR HALF COCO BEAUTY", I only found one "DO NOT CALL ME A MUTT" poster still up (posted inside of Catwalk Salon), even though I put up equal amounts of each poster.


This poster is outside the old location of the OWL and has managed to stay up for almost a whole week! The paper has taken some yellowing but held up significantly to the recent weather.

This is also outside the old OWL location, you can see the strips of remaining newsprint from where the poster was torn away.


The only remaining pieces of the poster here are a few pieces of tape.

One out of two posters have survived on the outside of Pita Pit!

The poster at Catwalk salon is still where the owner posted it inside the shop window.

This poster has been left untouched and unaffected by the rain and snow we've had lately.

I posted this poster on the outside of this door, and while I didn't get to talk 

I had a great discussion with the owner of Street Legal Records as he also brought my poster inside to be protected from the weather. He thought the message of my prints to be very important and is intent on keeping my poster in his window for as long as he is able!


All the posters that I put on public posting boards on light posts were taken down, which surprised me. I wonder who has been taking them down mostly to know if people have liked them enough to take them home.

 

Comments